Saturday, June 16, 2012

Contest Closed

The Sink Me! button contest is now officially closed-- thank you so much to everyone who submitted entries! The ten finalists will be announced on Monday.

I've had so much fun looking through all the entries, and I'm sorry that y'all can't win... but there's so much good material here, I'm dying to put it on the blog! So here's the question--would you be willing to have your entries published on Sink Me! after the contest is over even if they don't win? If that's okay with you, just let me know in a comment, and then over the next few weeks your pictures will be popping up on here. :D

9 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

If you like any of my material, you're most welcome to post it up here!

Kirsten Fichter said...

You may certainly post any and all of my pictures! :)

Eva said...

Sure!

Anonymous said...

It's totally fine with me if you want to put my pictures up. =)

S.K. said...

Go ahead! I've got a few more ideas too...

Anna O. said...

Of course, if it's tolerable. ;)

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Yay! I look forward to seeing the finalist tomorrow! :)

There were so many good entries! I giggled immensely over many of them! :)
Of course I don't mind you using any of the entries I made for Sink Me! if you like them.

Maria said...

If you'd like to, I wouldn't mind at all.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Use any of mine - including the ones I didn't submit. Just link back to me, please. : )

Eowyn