Let's face it-- Sink Me! is in desperate need of some new material. I've been frightfully busy and haven't had as much time to make things as I'd like, besides which my inspiration seems to have gone missing. I checked the laundry hamper and under my bed, but it hasn't turned up. Send it to Barton Cottage if you find it, 'kay? Care of Miss Amy Dashwood, and I'll reimburse you for postage.
Anyways, in light of all that, I've decided to host another captioned-picture contest here on Sink Me! The rules are the same as they've been before... with a twist.
- Each and every entry must relate to a Charles Dickens story in some way. The picture can be from a Dickens movie adaptation, or the quote can be from a Dickens novel or movie (or the picture and quote can BOTH be from Dickens if you so desire).
- You may send in up to three entries per person.
- Post your entries on your blog and leave a link to the post in the comments on this post, or you may email your entries to me at missdashwood95[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Entries must be at least 400x300 pixels, and if they are emailed they must be attached as JPG, JPEG or PNG files.
- When you submit an entry to the contest, it is with the understanding that I may post it on Sink Me! at a later date (with full credit, of course) even if it is not a finalist in the contest.
- The contest will be open until Friday, December 21st at 9 PM. On Saturday, December 22nd I will select the top ten (or top twelve...) entries and post a poll here so you may all vote for your favorite.
- As always, please keep your entries clean, God-honoring and family friendly. I reserve the right to refuse any submissions that I do not consider appropriate for this blog.
- Last but not least... don't forget to have fun!
(If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment and ask!)