Friday, September 13, 2013

Les Mis With Thomas Captions: Part One

The post in which my sister and I compared Les Mis characters to engines on the Island of Sodor proved to be such a hit that it set our wheels turning again... so today we beg to put before you the first in what will hopefully be a series of Les Mis slash Thomas the Tank Engine nonsensicality.  Emphasis on nonsensicality.  This is ridiculous stuff-- if it makes you laugh, well and good, but if it doesn't... well, I don't blame you.





10 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Especially the last one. But I could hear the engine's squeaky voices in my head and it was SO FUNNY. You guys are brilliant. :)

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

The last two are hilarious but all of them are funny. How clever! :)

Bella said...

LOVE it too funny!

-Belle

Unknown said...

The "Bust my Buffers" one was the funniest. ;)

Quinlyn said...

ROTFL!

Alexandra said...

OH MY GOSH. The last one. Of course. :P

You are both Really Useful Engines. :)

Margaret Hale said...

These are SO FUNNY! I loved the second one.

Marie said...

Hahahahaha. I thought the last one was the best. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, these are so funny! :D I watched so much Thomas Tank Engine with my brother and these fit perfectly!

Anonymous said...

"Bust my buffers" <3
I just wrote a post teasing Marius, check it out here. http://travelinghomeamdg.blogspot.com/