Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just a Quickie


Thank you so much to everyone who has been sending in pictures for the Bored Shorts competition!  I'm laughing myself into stitches over here.  :D Just wanted to let you know (as this seems to be a recurring question) that I am NOT putting a limit on how many pictures you can submit.  So go ahead and go crazy until Saturday at 9 PM!

Also... if you would like to submit pictures from classic black-and-white films with Bored Shorts captions, you are free to do so.  :D

5 comments:

lottie said...

Thanks! Good to know!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT GIF. EHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Miss Dashwood said...

Petie-- that gif was especially for youuuuuuu. :D

Anonymous said...

Reason Number 415,324,365,098 why I love you, Chauvie dear. :D

Quinlyn said...

Working on my entries! This is so much fun!